The Leroy Somer R449 AVR is a shunt-type automatic voltage regulator (AVR) designed for use with Leroy Somer AREP or PMG alternators. It is capable of maintaining the output voltage of the alternator within a tight range, even under varying load conditions. The R449 AVR is also equipped with a number of features that make it easy to install and maintain, including:
- A built-in overload protection circuit that prevents the alternator from being damaged in the event of an overload
- A self-diagnostic system that can be used to troubleshoot problems with the AVR
- A simple user interface that makes it easy to adjust the settings of the AVR
The R449 AVR is a reliable and easy-to-use AVR that is ideal for use with Leroy Somer AREP or PMG alternators. It is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Here are some of the key features of the Leroy Somer R449 AVR:
- Shunt-type AVR
- Designed for use with Leroy Somer AREP or PMG alternators
- Maintains output voltage within a tight range
- Built-in overload protection circuit
- Self-diagnostic system
- Simple user interface
- 2-year warranty
If you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use AVR for your Leroy Somer AREP or PMG alternator, the Leroy Somer R449 AVR is a great option. It is backed by a 2-year warranty and comes with a number of features that make it easy to install and maintain.