1. You are visiting the website www.tecnicsgruposelectrogenos.es owned by TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS S.L., with registered office at Pl. Alqueria de Les Flors 8, 46701 Gandia, Valencia, with NIF number B-97750715, registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia in volume 8448 Folio 188, Sheet V113770, (which in that document is called <<THE OWNER>>).
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
You may contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 96 286 18 20
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Street. Hermanos Machado, n19, 04720 El Parador de las Hortichuelas, Almeria
Telephone: 950 62 70 23
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website of THE OWNER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. These conditions shall apply regardless of the general conditions of contracting that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. www.tecnicsgruposelectrogenos.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes the responsibility for the use of the TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS site and (including but not limited to), not to use them for:
· Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
· Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
· Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
· Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
· Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial use, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE OWNER has the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. The USER may view the elements of the TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS website and even print, copy and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
a) The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the web page serves the USER's objectives.
c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER's computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances occurring due to acts of God or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it should be noted that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, the modifications it considers appropriate in the TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located in the TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
8. In the event that www.tecnicsgruposelectrogenos.es include links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS website and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER shall pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the TECNICS GRUPOS ELECTROGENOS website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by Spanish law. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.