Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer.
In addition, they improve your navigation process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on the use they make of the content of the website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer's hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
· Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
· Persistent cookies: they expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website and its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies, depending on their purpose, can be classified as follows:
· Performance cookies (technical and customization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. By way of example, this type includes: volume settings of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
· Geo-Location Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
· Registration Cookies (technical and customization): Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently logged in, and are used to identify you in the services for the following purposes:
· Keep the User identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter that service, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your navigation without having to re-identify yourself. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks on the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service he/she will have to log in to be identified.
· Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
· Analytical Cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information of the website or a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of the website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
· Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
· Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
· Know if the user is accessing is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the website.
· Own advertising cookies: they are used to manage the owner of the website if a user has visited or not the advertising that has been included. They also allow the management of advertising space on the page by storing data on the user's browsing behavior in order to offer advertisements.
4. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
The website www.tecnicsgruposelectrogenos.es owned by Tecnics Grupos Electrogenos S.L. with registered office in Pl. Alqueria de Les Flors 8, 46701 Gandia, Valencia registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in volume 8448 folio 188, page V113770 may modify this cookies policy according to legal requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.