Our generator sets are "CE" marked and each one is supplied with the corresponding Declaration of Conformity, which covers the following standards and directives:
- 2006/42/EC, on the safety of machinery.
- 2005/88/EC, on noise emissions in the environment by machinery for outdoor use.
- 2004/108/EC, on electromagnetic compatibility.
- 2006/95/EC, on the electrical safety of electrical equipment with voltage limits.
- EN61326/2006, on electromagnetic compatibility tests.
- EN12601-1:2010, on the electrical safety testing of electrical panels.
- EN12601-1:2010, on electrical safety testing through the defined generator.
- ISO 8528- ISO 3046, on the power of the unit, with barometric reference 100kPa, 25ºC and 30% relative humidity
|VOLTAGE||STANDBY RATING (ESP)||PRIME RATING (PRP)||STAND-BY AMPER|
STANDBY RATING (ESP) : Applicable for supplying power to varying electrical load for the duration of power interruption of a reliable utility source. ESP is in accordance with ISO 8528-1. Overload is not allowed.
PRIME RATING (PRP) : Applicable for supplying power to varying electrical load for unlimited hours. PRP is in accordance with ISO 8528-1. 10 % overload capability is available for a period of 1 hour within 12-hour perod of operation.
The genset is factory tested before delivery. Voltage, frequency and load tests are carried out, as well as tests of the correct operation of the engine, oil and temperature alarms with their shutdown effect.